FREE PRESENTATION THEATER
Click here to view the agenda
We are at a crossroads in the Military Healthcare industry. 2011 ended with the largest drawdown of active duty troops in a generation. In the past decade, over a million troops have served in both Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
Moving forward, we received orders to drastically lower the number of troops in Afghanistan. Every service member requires quality health services during and after deployment. Right now is crucial in revitalizing the way we treat our soldier to prepare for the unique challenges this will provide.
Now more than ever, the Military Healthcare Convention & Conference (MHCC) is the stage to train those serving our service members and veterans. This conference will train attendees for the changing landscape of care that they will face over the coming years. This event will provide a stronger, more holistic approach to post-deployment care and rehabilitation, centering on new research, innovation and techniques for the wounded soldier and veteran.
The Military Healthcare Convention & Conference targets best practices, new developments and delivers a multidisciplinary approach to addressing the health issues of all service members and their families. The community comes together to access advancements in key areas. Those in attendance will receive in-depth,
first hand accounts from experts in the healthcare industry, including:
- Advancements in TBI and PTSD diagnostics, research and recovery
- New Strategies and Priorities of the VA and various veterans’ organizations around the country
- Well-rounded rehab and therapy solutions, including a focus on the military family
- Advancements in Stem Cell Research and its implications in Military Healthcare
We look forward to meeting you this spring in San Antonio.
Who You Will Meet :
IDGA’s Military Healthcare Convention and Conference is the premier forum on the ever-changing world of military healthcare. The audience at this four-day summit will be senior level professionals from the military, government agencies, private sector and academic communities. You will be able to meet:
- Senior Military Leadership from DoD
- Program Management from DoD
- Physician’s Assistants
- Medical Readiness Personnel
- Force Health Protection Personnel
- Research and Development Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Case Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Surgical Care Personnel
The leading medical suppliers will be at MHCC to discuss how their equipment, products, treatments and services can best meet your challenges.
Admission to the exhibits is Free!
Interested in Exhibiting?
MHCC serves the information needs of the full spectrum of military health professionals…
- Physician Assistants
- Case Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- Psychologists/ Social Workers
- Hospital Managers & Administrators
- Records Managers
- Health Services
- Research & Development
- Procurement Specialists
...from all service branches, organizations and the medical community
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- US Army (USA)
- Military Health Systems (MHS)
- US Coast Guard (USCG)
- Veterans Health Administration
- Public Health Services
- US Navy (USN)
- US Air Force (USAF)
- Defense Center of Excellence for Psychological Health & Traumatic Brain Injury
MHCC Overall Learning Objectives
- Discuss the latest tactics, strategies, technologies, systems, treatments, processes and services for patient care
- Integrate advancements in medical care for military personnel and their families into existing treatments/programs
- Explain best practices and new developments in battlefield healthcare treatment of injuries
- Create a multidisciplinary approach for combating post-deployment mental health problems of servicemen
More information on CME credits here